Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Diversifying my posts...

Well my mom told me the other day I need to diversify my blog posts in order to appeal to all of my readers. All two of my readers. So this one is for you mom!

I wrapped up the semester this weekend and I do have to say I ended up having a very good summer session. I was taking a pretty hard class this semester...Child Theory... it was so hard I actually almost cried during the first week of this class, eck! So I told myself if I could just pull out a B in Child Theory I would consider it a success. Well I didn't get a B...

I ended up getting straight A's again. Woot woot! It was a tough semester with hard subjects and hard professors, but I still worked it out. I am very happy the semester is over with and I have all of one week off before I start my fall semester.

Fall should be interesting, mainly because of the amount of classes I will be taking. I have three grad classes at ODU, one undergrad math class online at a local community college, and one online class at JMU for my gifted ed endorsement..... whew, I am tired just thinking of the amount of work coming up. But they are all interesting classes (yes even the math class... it is math for liberal arts, very cool) so I am actually looking forward to it. Weird. I know.

No comments: