Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Loss for Words

I have been at a loss for words recently. Since my Frost 5k... nothing really has been going on. I feel like I am in the same routine of work, school, practicum, work, school... you get the point. So there is really nothing interesting going on! Whenever I think about what I could write in this blog... it is crickets... nothing... nada. Then while reading one of my favorite blogs it came to me as she discussed how she manages to have something to post everyday. It is not always about the big moments... it is about the little moments too. I don't run a race every weekend, nor do I even workout everyday... so why try to make my blog all about stuff like that??

So I have decided that I will now blog about... well... whatever! This will be a Smorgasbord of Stephanie. I'll admit, the posting will still be light for the next month while I try to figure out how to cram 100 more practicum hours somewhere in the middle of school and work, but after that get ready... there will be good stuff. Don't know about what... some days education topics, some days weddings, some sports talk, some days Lexi, whatever!

I will no longer focus solely on the big events, but the little things that actually make up my life. Will it be random? Yes. But that's me... so get ready!

And for now... cute Lexi picture! We are certainly counting down the days to Spring here at la Casa de James!

No comments: