Thursday, March 24, 2011

30 Day Challenge

I have had a problem making my bed in the morning for as long as I can remember. I am not a morning person, so I try to minimize what I have to do when I wake up. I would rather sleep 5 more minutes than make my bed. Plus I feel like in about 14 hours I am going to get back in it... so why make it in the first place?

I know it looks nice and neat or whatever, so I am going to try to get in the habit of doing it. Part of my 25 list is to make my bed everyday for a month. Well today is day one.

I changed over to my summer time bedding, so I am taking the opportunity to start off right! I'll take a picture everyday to document the bed making. (Don't worry I promise not to post a picture everyday of my made bed) But I'll definitely update about my progress.

Here's day one:

Lexi doesn't care if it is made or not... she just wants to sleep on it.

No comments: