Sunday, November 21, 2010

Here I Go Again...

Whew the semester is winding down which means I am in the slow process of losing my mind. All viable brain cells goes to school, which means there is nothing left to get me through daily life. There have been a few instances in the past few weeks where my family gave me looks of "Oh God, she's losing it". That's when I nervously laugh it off and hope they don't commit me to the loony bin.

This has been nutty weekend with lots of cleaning, grading and homework, which led me to do something that is probably a product of too much cleaning fumes. I signed up for another race...

Don't worry I haven't lost my mind to the point I signed up for a marathon.. I'm doing the 8k! I had so much fun at the Wicked 10k, I'm going to do it again! While I haven't been running much since the 10k due to my hip hurting and a ton of school work, I wanted to do a race that gave me plenty of time to train and really be ready. The training plan for the 8k starts in mid December which is perfect because I will be done with school by then. I will finally have the time and energy to get back into it. I am super excited! The Sister is running the marathon the next day, so it will be a super fun weekend of running! Yay, can't wait!

No comments: