Thursday, October 28, 2010

On the Eve of Mid Twenties

Well I am approaching the end of my early 20’s… I’ll be turning 25 tomorrow… it is all downhill from here. I am going to spend about 5 minutes sulking about being old before I move on and look forward to an awesome year. I’m not going to lie, 24 was a tough year, so my outlook is very bright that my 25th year of life will ROCK! To continue with this feeling, I have decided to make a list of 25 things to do during my 25th year of life. Now I am making this list mostly realistic (no climbing Mt. Everest here!) with a some major goals for good measure! On a side note, I think my parents will be excited about a couple on the list. Of course, I will blogging when I finish a task, complete with commentary and lots of photos! So, without further ado… 25 things I’m going to do before I turn 26…

1. Run a 10k

2. Go to a musical/play

3. Visit the west coast

4. Read 5 books for enjoyment

5. Go kayaking

6. Visit the Smithsonian

7. Volunteer somewhere cool

8. Go to a professional sport event

9. Take my parents out to a nice dinner

10. Learn a song on the piano

11. Run a half marathon (wait, what?!)

12. Take a class for enjoyment

13. Go to a concert

14. Organize my teaching stuff

15. Learn and perfect a new recipe

16. Teach my mom how to watch football

17. Learn a dance

18. Go hiking

19. Participate in a 60 mile bike ride

20. Make my bed every day for a month

21. Stop biting my nails

22. Do a triathlon

23. Get my teaching portfolio together

24. Lose those last 10 pounds

25. Move out of my parent’s house!

No comments: