Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm Alive!

Hello avid readers! I know, I know you are probably thinking… did you fall off the edge of the earth? Why yes, I kinda did. This semester has been crazy, but it’s really my own fault… I took on too many things this semester and I am feeling the pain. Let me break it down for you:

3 grad. classes at ODU (which includes a 75 hour practicum)

1 gifted ed. grad. class at JMU

1 math class at a local community college

20 hour G.A. position (actually two 10 hour positions)

20+ hours per week at the Garden (which involves wrapping up a nutty wedding season while my co-worker is on maternity leave)

To say I am busy is an understatement… I’m tired! It’s definitely tough trying to find that balance of school, work, and working out. When I go for nice bike rides, I always feel like I should be doing schoolwork. When I’m sitting on my butt all day working or doing schoolwork all I want to do is work out, but when I get around to it… I’m exhausted! Ugh! This has definitely been one of my most tiring semesters. But enough with the complaining… it’s midterm time which means I am half way done with the semester. Woohoo! Less than 60 days til freedom!

In the mean time, I do have some great posts coming up. Including my recap of Le Tour de Femme and updates on my running adventure. Let’s just say I am happy to finally figure out that a 10k is not 8 miles… whew! (Don’t ask, I’m losing my mind)

No comments: