Friday, December 10, 2010

A Letter to Nacho

Dear Nacho,

I am so sorry I have neglected you these past couple months. October was all about preparation for the Wicked 10k and November has been overwhelmed with school work. Now it is so cold and windy, I doubt you even want to go out for a ride now. You give me the evil tire every time I walk through the garage, and yes, I feel very guilty.

I feel like such a bad bike owner for not taking you out, but I promise as soon as it gets less freezing we will go out for many long rides. But don't worry, I am going to pull you out of that cold garage and get you in my room. After the holidays, I swear I will buy a trainer so you can come upstairs in the warm and get moving. We will spend long "rides" in the toasty room while watching the Real Housewives and eating popcorn. So while you are cold and frozen right now, soon, very soon you will move in my room for the rest of winter. I promise not to do this to you again, I hope you will forgive me!

Sincerely,
Stephanie

No comments: