Wednesday, October 04, 2006

noah's ark

my house is slowly turning into noah's ark. (even though in case of a huge flood, my apartment might not be the place to be.) but recently i have noticed an increase of animals in and around my house. all include... of couse my little girl, lexi...my two fish noodle and gus (formerly peanut.. but after his suicide attempt and lots of counciling peanut changed his name to gus)...a stray cat that hangs out in my backyard in the afternoon, finn...a little tree frog that chills on my front porch at night, henry... a little turtle that sometimes visits my front yard, pepito.. and the neighbors dog that basically lives on my porch during the day because i leave water out for her. as long as there are not snakes or lizards in my house... bring on the animals! now if only i could have a cat that wears a helmet made of limes, i think i will call him oscar.

1 comment:

Delilah said...

That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. And I love that all of the stray animals have clever names.